Monday, July 2, 2012

Awesomest grandchild vs. the LAZY grandmother(jk)

Day 2 (Allie wrote this)


today we made a potholder that is red white and blue for Grand to wave in the parade on Wednesday.Abbie is working at church so it is just Grand and me,the awesomest grandchild ever,Allie Blain.


The awesomest grandchild ever is writing this for her lazy grandmother who will not get off of the couch
A note from the LAZY grandmother


Allie knows that I am not really LAZY because she is very active and she knows she inherited that from her grandmother.


A note from the real LAZY grandmother  


I am LAZY. I like watching disney junior.I am LAZY!!!!


A note from the awesomest grandchild ever


Ok so maybe I made up the real lazy grandmother but... the LAZY grandmother is right but maybe she is the awesomest. IDK???

P.S.
everything I said about the lazy grandmother i was joking and having fun she is one of the best grandmothers EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: